Die Hard



Well, this is one of the best action films ever I have seen. That’s why I start with this movie. Bruce Willis – One of my favorite actors. But that is not the reason for this movie being in my favorite list. In fact, I don’t like some of Bruce’s movies.

Then what I like? Thrilling screenplay, fantastic action, both protagonist and antagonist’s acting. Generally in James Bond movies, their costume will never fold and they will be in stylish from start to end of the movie (But I like all James Bond movies too except Daniel Craig’s). But in this movie, Bruce is get wounded, no shoes, no shirt, gets his dress torn…looks like he’s not a typical hero. He is not a superman, he’s afraid, he’s fighting, and he’s a loving husband, to simply say…he’s just a normal cop and a normal person.

But being just a normal cop, he still wants to fight the antagonist to save the hostages which included his wife. Remember he’s just having only one gun, so he uses his brain, makes some plans, take some risks and finally save the people. Only after watched this movie, I became Bruce’s fan.

Yippeee-Kay-Yay……
comments

0 Comments:

Post a Comment