Introduction

Why this blog?

Those who are close to me know very well that I’m really really crazy about movies. To me, since childhood, Hollywood movies means only Jackie Chan movies and Jurassic Park series. Just 2 years before, I started to watch some fantastic Hollywood movies in DVD.

Then I felt that I have missed a lot of good movies. Since then I have been watching a lot of Hollywood movies. My favorite genre are Action/Thriller/Crime. So in this blog, I’m gonna write about the movies which I like very much. These movies may be old to so many people. But I just want to write in my words Why I like this movie, What I like in this movie etc.

Probably I would write about one or two movies on every Sunday....
comments

1 Comments:

  1. PKY said...

    I can't wait to read the reviews man. Keep them coming.

Post a Comment